Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Browser Devtaa Ki Jai Ho!

Carrying on with my latest tradition of Hinglish / Englindi post titles, here is another post for the IE junta [Intellectually Elite].

Firefox 3 is finally here, and frankly it's just as great as you'd expect! IE8 [Internet Explorer] better be careful, in the past 3 years I may have used IE just about 8 times. Can't imagine life without tabbed browsing and FLV downloads!

BTW i just read this awesome wikipedia page about Bruce Lee and then saw this video YouTube - One inch punch by Bruce Lee
Pretty Impressive!
Besides that, I was busy getting bored reading some crap that I should know but dont know even though I am in final year of engineering. For example, what is the output of the following:

printf("%d");

Now, wait a minute; why in the name of Yashvant Kanetkar would anyone type just "printf("%d");" unless of course he was a retard or he wanted to show off how well he has mugged up Test Your C Skills!
Now you know what kind of crap I am reading ;)

Then ofcourse in between I have my usual duels on Tribal Wars with neighboring villages. Phone call frequency has generally increased, especially with fellow Airtel users calling up regularly.

Now for the title of the post, the fact is that most of the things I do on the comp nowadays is online; so i thought I'd praise the Browser Gods a little; especially with the latest version of Firefox out, I think it is an auspicious occasion to say

Browser Devtaa Ki Jai Ho!

2 comments:

nib said...

printf('%d');
Hey i know the output!
It means that your printer is f****d n u need to buy a new one!!!
Four years in COEP n i am a pro at C....see!!!
lol ;)

Sameer said...

FF3 rocks!
IE8 beta 1 is horrible. Crashes at every 4th tab you open :D