Sunday, June 7, 2009

Updates

I saw Angels and Demons last week, I liked it; in fact I thought it was better directed than The Da Vinci Code.

I visited the college thrice for doing the Leaving Certificate formalities and by God, it takes forever to get those stamps and signatures from people who randomly decide to go on holidays and return just as randomly! But then it's one of the final things to be done in COEP. So chalega!

I then started watching the T20 World Cup and was aghast to see Sanjay Manjrekar as a commentator for ESPN Star, who were the only sports network who had a very high standard of commentators. But then they made up for it by hiring Anil Kumble. But still Sanju Manju sucks.

I then saw Watchmen in theatre and my first reaction was that it wasn't that good. But as i thought about the movie, i started liking it more and more. Now i think it was awesome. My opinion changed because I read the Graphic Novel by Alan Moore. It is freaking awesome!

Even when I saw the flick without having read the book, I was extremely into the characters of Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach. Silk Spectre II looked good and acted well enough with and without her costume ;) I didn't like Nite Owl II in the movie but after reading the novel I realized that the character was played to the tee. So 8/10 to Watchmen. It may not be your cup of tea unless your into serious and dark story telling!

I also happened to have an amazingly random and weird enounter one night after a treat which was so out of the world that I still cant believe it happened. If we happen to meet do remind me to tell you about the Fight That Never Was involving The Drunk Red Army Uncle. I cant blog about it and you'll know why once you hear it! But it was hilarious!

And now for the latest dumb update : A couple I know was chatting with a heart shaped sign i.e. "<3" as their status msg! It's the baap of Public Display of Affection!

I haven't had the time to blog that much and I don't forsee myself having too much blogging time in the near future so read some of my older stuff if you're really bored in life!

Until we meet again!

No comments: