Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 things I wanted to do but couldn't and why

1. Vote. Couldn't do that coz my name wasn't in the voter's list!

2. Wanted to shoot Mandira and co. for the crappy IPL coverage. Couldn't because the bullets were too costly to be wasted on trash.

3. Start a Sitcom on engineering. Couldn't because I realized that engg tales are more suitable for epic tragedies than comedies.

4. Threesome with Laetitia Casta and Monica Bellucci. Couldn't because I didn't have time in my busy schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol:
I feel like adding my own crap to that!
4 things I wanted to do but couldnt and why:
1. Vote: Had a paper on the day my place went to polls.
2.Get down from my bike and slap the jerk auto-wallah who almost banged into me taking a blind lane-cut without giving any signal. Could'nt because I had a pillion rider in front of whom I didnt want to get violent :P
3.Shout at every person who doesnt come at the appointed time. Can't because I'd lose my voice considering the amount of shouting involved.
4.Say yes to Katrina Kaif when she asked me out. But couldn't because she didn't .