Sunday, September 21, 2008

Original Quotes

This is a very mean quote, but it was funny at the time. While describing a highly intelligent but horrendous looking woman.

"She's so ugly, she has to study" - Harshvardhan L Pande


"Just because I'm a vegetarian, it doesn't mean I can't eat non-veg food" - Jai Goenka

"You don't have sex with everyone you love; similarly you don't have to love everyone you have sex with" - A girl we also call Robin, I think it was the year 2004.

"Sometimes I watch Eurotrip and wonder, where in the world are all these hot college girls, and then I remember I'm in COEP"

"I'm twenty years old, and considering I'll be fat, old and bald by forty, it means I've wasted half my sex life doing nothing!"

"An Airtel SIM card is not a SIM card, it just looks like a SIM card but it doesn't work. Like all those Leo Matel toys that look so cool in the ads but once you own one of them they just fuck your brains by just doint nothing"

"Why do traffic cops catch me on days when I am broke!" - Rohit

"The college mail is another term for legal spamming"

"I studied and didn't get marks, I didn't study and still didn't get marks. Lesson learnt, don't study just pray that you're sitting around someone who gets marks" - A close but shy friend of mine.

"Yesterday was the best day of my cell life. I tried calling a number and I got through on the first attempt" - Me commenting on my Airtel connection.

4 comments:

Shantanu said...

awesome!!! loved them all! :)
good job captain!

Sameer said...

Too good!!! Specially 1st, airtel sim card and college mail!!

Aaaaaakash said...

awesome man
wat post
lovely
amazing
kepp it up

ugly and study - bhari tha
airtel ki aur maar

Unknown said...

don't i have some sorta copyright to my quote! and it was in Dec 2004 . as usual ur blog has awesome posts n it seems like u can churn out great stuff every single day. oh n i forgot to mention keeley hazell has an infamous tape ;) i know what ur next download is gonna be :P