Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stop offering me a smoke!

Ok, this happened about an hour back. I had just narrated an incident that took place in Magarpatta City where, one day I was chilling on the benches at the ground floor of Tower XII when a gentleman, very kindly, but unnecessarily offered me a smoke, which I declined, simply because I Do Not Smoke!

Then we finish our dinner at Shisha an hour or so ago and were standing near the exit when a random gentleman - can you guess it - offers me a smoke!!! WTF!!!

I am so sorry kind smoke-sharing men of Pune, I do not smoke!!! Period. The next guy who offers me a smoke is really going to have it from me. So please keep your precious slow poison kits to yourself, I do not smoke!

3 comments:

Shantanu said...

u shud do wat i wud love to do....the next time some1 offers u a smoke, take the cigarette and shove it, alight-end first into the generous person's nose...let him get a strong whiff of his own "air"...

Anonymous said...

This one was doing the SMS rounds once...
"Did you know that the passive smoker consumes twice the amount of smoke that the active smoker does? So save your lungs. Light up!"

greySith said...

Duude... want a smoke?

:D