Thursday, May 29, 2008

Incidents

I saw a beggar who had a 500 rupee note with him. I ain't lying he can be seen everyday near Jehangir Hospital. That day, he had more money than me!!!

I met the hottest girl during an aptitude test recently! One of the most unexpected places to meet a chic.

This girl I know suddenly became superhot the day she stopped tying a pony-tail and removed her braces! {People jokingly call her 'hot Jassi'}

A guy slapped a waiter at a restaurant [he was either drunk or stupid], the waiter then punched the guy, who fell down. I haven't gone to that restaurant ever since.

I know only 1 person in this world who has a poster of Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, Fergie, Angelina Jolie and The Great Khali in the same room.

I was traveling with a friend on his bike, we had to get to PICT for some event and we didn't know the exact way... he was driving the bike damn rashly and almost hit a rickshaw. The rickshaw driver called my friend - "Ch***ya". My friend looked at him and said "Bhaisaab, PICT ke liye left lena hai ya right?" The rickshaw driver looked bewildered and said, "Right"

A friend of mine in a philosophical note once said - "Dude, after 3 years of engg, i have realized ... any chic is better than no chic and any job is better than no job"

The most "adult" story any friend has ever narrated to me, has been narrated by a girl!

Hasan and I have a record of winning 1st prize at each Paper Presentation Contest for which our PPT was not even finished until 10 minutes before the event!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff as usual on ur blog..... I'll be very interested to know who the hot chic was who u met at the apti ;)
And i know the "adult story by a girl" incident. Brought back some great memories. U shud write a book dude!

~PadminI~ said...

great stuff dude..write lots more!
(im kinda inspired!)