Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tribal Wars, Chatting and Blogging

Tribal Wars! What an excellent addition to my repertoire of useless but fun online activities. I am on Tribal Cloud 9 today, on finally winning my first village. Also i had a great day, saw The Dark Knight for the 2nd time [i can watch it again and again]
Well, coming back to Tribal Wars, well; I don't need a reason to be online, i just need a computer and a net connection. Off late, I've been supported by many other nocturnal friends and some friends from UK n the US, who help me stay awake till the sun comes up [literally].
As a backup I can read the hundreds of blogs that are on the Blog Rolls of my friends' blogs. If nothing works, I can write some more crap on my blog; then on the other hand is my favorite show of all time House MD! Thanks a lot Doctor Sushrut [he's the great man who introduced me to House MD and Scrubs], you're a lifesaver ;)
And when all else fails, I go back to reading Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Somehow i feel that my brain purposely slows down reading that book, because it is so good; it want's it to last as long as possible!
Special mention also of the losers blog; it's one blog i really look forward to read, so many authors on it with different styles, thus far Aaaaakash and Sameer are ahead in terms of content written!
My blog has had some major traffic flow off late, thank you faithful blog readers, do visit again and again and again....

No comments: