Friday, February 26, 2010

Karthik Calling Karthik - Movie Review


One Word - Bakwaas!

If you still want to read more, here you go.

I have seen a lot of bad movies, and I never thought I'd hate a movie more than Singh Is Kinng and then I saw Karthik Calling Karthik.

I won't even insult your intelligence by telling you the story line, because it is pointless. The movie is riddled with crappy over-acting by Deepika in almost every scene, lousy situations which try to be cool/cute/intelligent but are completely the opposite. Farhan Akhtar is an OK actor but he is far better as a director and should stick to it. I have nothing good to say about this movie.

2 comments:

Sanjeev said...

really????????????????? I loved the movie!! the music is awesome, and the fresh faces are a good relief!

Shantanu said...

Pretty good movie except for the climax which kind of undoes all the good done till then..Good work by Farhan Akhtar...cud hv been a brilliant movie but is strictly okay bcz of the ridiculous explanation given at the end...