Thursday, March 20, 2008

Anonymous Comments

The beauty and power of anonymity is that one can literally say anything without any worries about the repercussions. I am a strong supporter of anonymity, at least on the Internet, that's why i have allowed anonymous comments on my blog.

Recently, i have come across some anonymous comments in which the 'anonymous' person has said some really positive and nice things about my blog. In which case i don't see the sense in it being anonymous. Neither are those comments something which should be secret like a love message or something ;)
Nor are they hate comments, like "F**k you, you have absolutely no idea about what you write" [which is a comment i would like to return word to word to the person who posts such a comment]

So people, please post your name along with your comment, especially if it is something positive!

4 comments:

Amit J said...

maybe ppl dnt want to be seen as your friends.....dats why they r putting up anonymous comments....hehe....but on a serious side.....i totally agree with u......


Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Hah! I shall irritate you. You know you can turn off anon comments, dont you?

Anonymous said...

No I won't write my name!!
The the one anonymous above me is fake!! I am the real one.

Unknown said...

This is fun. Nice blog dude!